MelbourneCopyright: Marcella Miriello/Shutterstock.com
This nature reserve offers plenty to entertain visitors, but its definitive highlight is the nightly parade of penguins returning ashore and heading to their sand dune homes at sunset after spending the day hunting for fish. Expect to sight anywhere between a couple of hundred to a couple of thousand penguins.
- Address: Phillip Island, Melbourne
- Phone: +61 3 5951 2800
- More Info: www.visitphillipisland.com
- More Info: Rent a car or contact the tourist office for special bus tours to Phillip Island.
- More Info: e52b9331affbeac8eaae6da1c168d49708ba7c36
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/visitphillipisland
Do & See
It is not without reason that Melbourne is often dubbed the world’s most livable city: the vibrant metropolis has plenty of attractions to visit and landmarks to see. Here are some of the main attractions that should be on your bucket list.