MelbourneCopyright: Chubykin Arkady/Shutterstock.com
This innovative museum for visitors of all ages houses an Aboriginal centre, a rain forest, the set for the world famous TV show "Neighbours", and much more. Learn Melbourne’s history and how the city developed into sprawling Metropolis post the gold rush of the 1850s.
- Address: 11 Nicholson Street, Melbourne
- Phone: +61 383 417 777
- More Info: museumsvictoria.com.au/melbournemuseum
- Opening House: Daily 10am–5pm
- More Info: 4bd7eaf60fc576b806f296343c456e83f0450301
- More Info: www.facebook.com/melbournemuseum
Do & See
It is not without reason that Melbourne is often dubbed the world’s most livable city: the vibrant metropolis has plenty of attractions to visit and landmarks to see. Here are some of the main attractions that should be on your bucket list.