Get swept up in the charm of Switzerland’s lively cities and soul-stirring landscapes on this perfect winter break filled with magical Christmas markets, delicious food and plenty of opportunities to shop.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 8 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 2 Dinner (D)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
Be My Guest
- Bourg-en-Lavaux: Enjoy Swiss hospitality and the flavours of local wines, cheeses and breads with the owner of a local vineyard overlooking Lake Geneva.
Dive Into Culture
- Broc: Explore the secrets of chocolate making at Maison Cailler and sample the rich flavours during this sweet adventure.
- Brienz: Learn about Switzerland’s wood-carving heritage at the Jobin wood sculpture museum in Brienz.
- Geneva: Spend the day taking in the spectacular views of Geneva.
- Bern: Explore Switzerland’s capital and see the Cathedral of St. Vincent, clock tower and Ogre Fountain.
- Switzerland: Marvel at the Alpine landscape as you drive past breathtakingly beautiful mountains and valleys.
- Lucerne: During an orientation with your Travel Director, see the Lion Monument, Old Town Hall and Chapel Bridge, the oldest wooden covered bridge in Europe.
MAKE TRAVEL MATTER®
- Bern: Make a stop for a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience at an inclusive café.
Welcome to Geneva
Journey to Lausanne and Montreux Connect with Locals
Venture to Broc and Gruyères Dive Into Culture
Golden Pass train and journey to Bern and Interlaken
Explore the sights of Lake Brienz Dive Into Culture
Cross the Brünig Pass to Lucerne
Enjoy mountain views in Lucerne
Discover cosmopolitan Zürich