Cycle the serene highlands of Colombia’s famed coffee region and discover the sweeter, softer side to this often misunderstood country. Learn how to roast the perfect blend during a tour of a working coffee plantation, be beguiled by the laid-back pace of charming Salento, try your hand at tejo, an explosive local pastime, and of course ride through some of the most stunning scenery this region has to offer.
- 6 Days Included Bicycle Hire
- Bogota Guided Cycling – Ciclovía
- Coffee Tasting
- Salento – Traditional Tejo Game
- Calarcá to Salento Guided & vehicle-supported ride
- Coffee Region – Cocora Valley visit & Hike
- Cocora Valley to Filandia Guided & vehicle-supported ride
- Coffee Experience Tour at Cafe de Altura
- Filandia to Alcala Guided & vehicle-supported ride
- Embroidery factory visit
- Alcala to Cerritos Guided & Vehicle-supported ride
- Optional Cartago guided early morning ride
- Bogota is the treasure trove of Colombia’s rich history. Explore its museums and galleries at your leisure, then tour its excellent Paloquemao Market.
- Enjoy a “Ciclovía” morning, the way literally millions of locals do, having the opportunity to see different areas of cosmopolitan Bogota.
- Cycle and sweat through steamy jungle scenery, coffee plantations and colonial towns nestled in verdant hills.
- Embark on a spectacular guided hike through the Cocora Valley, home to hummingbirds and the world’s tallest palm trees